02 September 2009

My Purse

So I have finally gotten around to reading my dear sisters' blog. Come to find out, back in February she tagged me and I am just now responding to that tag.


Here's the rules:

1) Post a picture or two of the purse you are carrying now. Do not cheat and go and grab that cute purse that is stashed away in your closet, post what you are using now.

2) Post how much you spent on your fabulous bag, and if there is a great story to go along with it then include that.

3) Tag some people to see what they're using as their bag and the stories that go behind them.

Well, I don't remember exactly how much I spent on this purse. I think it was only $10. How can you go wrong at that price? I like buying purses and I do every 6 months or so. This one I got on clearance at K-Mart. In my experience that isn't the best place to get a purse, but I was kinda in a pinch and it was cute enough.

The thing I like most about my purse, is that it is pink inside! I love little snaches of unexpected color. It is FUN!!!

Well... The only camera I have that is semi-working is the one on my phone, so here it goes...

(By the way Britta, I got your purse for you at Fashion Bug. Thats a decent place to buy them)

Okay... so who to tag... I think that I am going to tag Rychelle and Nicole. Have fun ladies!

0 comments: