22 April 2010

SURPRISE!!!!

Okay... so the surprise is that I'm actually doing a post! :)


So.... What is new with me? I am starting school (again) June 7th. I will be taking Anatomy and Physiology I and Microbiology both with their associated labs. I'm excited... I think... My schedule is going to be a busy one. Monday and Wednesdays I will start school at 8 am and will be in classes until 5 pm. I will have only 1 break and that will be from 11 am to 12 pm. I'm a little worried about how burned out I might get. That is a lot of information to absorb in only 8 weeks.
I also have Friday class from 8 am to 12 pm. At least it is a shorter day... but still... I also am working! I will talk about that in a minute... but first:

Q: Why am I doing this to myself and not enjoying my summer school free?

A: I am working on getting accepted into Nursing school at Chamberlain College of Nursing through Devry University!

School will start October 25th for the fall semester. By doing these two classes I will be able to cut a whole semester off my studies. I am super super excited about nursing. I think that it is a good move for me and my family. My kids need to have more stability and support. I think that having a steady income from a secure career will be really good.

I am working at a store in the Chesterfield mall ~ Archiver's. For those of you who know me pretty well, you would totally see how that is the perfect job for me! It is a scrapbooking store full of creativity and fun! I go into work and come home (usually) happier than when I went in. It is a super fun and energetic place to be. We have (here I go again, on my sales pitch... I feel it coming on...) Mania Friday and Saturday nights for people to come and work on Scrapbooking or card making or anything they want to. We provide page packets, demos, door prize drawings, and a light dinner, all for only $15! It is a lot of fun! Also on the weekdays, the workroom is free for use and we have free and low cost classes. Next weekend (April 30th-May 2nd) is our National Scrapbook day celebration. We will be having make and take projects, and a store full of people!

As far as my married life, it is almost over... My divorce should be finalized soon. Don't be sad for me. I'm very happy with where I am in my life and I am working on being a happier person and doing those things that I haven't been able to do for years. My kids miss their daddy and I hope that they will be able to see him this summer. It will be good for them.

I have been dating... I'm sure that a few of you have heard some names... there has been Brandon, Jim, Tom, Bob, Paul, Tony, and Greg... I am toning down now, and not dating quite as many at any one time. It has just been fun to get out and have fun. Greg and I have been getting closer... We'll see where things go... I'm trying to be careful and take it slow.

Well... I'll talk to you guys again soon! Luv ya!

0 comments: